JOIN US for the All Ability Tri4Youth 2020 Virtual Challenge!
Together, wherever we are, we can be HEALTHY, stay ACTIVE, keep SAFE, and feel CONNECTED!
In previous years, FACT Oregon’s All Ability Tri4Youth has been a 2.53 mile triathlon – the combined distance of the swim, bike, and run. This year, for our 2020 Virtual Challenge, join us and 2.53 your way!
The 2020 Virtual Challenge is FREE and will take place between August 8 and August 22, 2020. Simply register, do your healthy activity, and send us pictures and/or video if you want to be included in a compilation video that will be shared via social media. All Challenge Participants will receive a medal and commemorative t-shirts will be available for $15! Medals and t-shirts (if purchased) will be mailed at no cost to participants, thanks to our generous sponsors.
Join our generous sponsors to ensure FACT Oregon continues to be able to support families with the information, resources, and support they need to effectively advocate for children experiencing disability by setting up a fundraiser!
How will YOU 2.53?
The options are endless, but here are some suggestions:
- Run, jog, walk, or bike for 2.53 miles
- Organize a 2.53 mile relay race for family and/or friends.
- Do 253 push-ups, jumping jacks, sit-ups, or shoulder presses.
- Take a 2.53 mile hike (physical-distance with friends for extra fun!)
- Swim 25.3 laps in the pool (or splash for 253 minutes)!
- Play cornhole. Whoever gets to 253 points wins (this could take a while!)
- Record 253 passes playing catch, frisbee, hacky sack, or soccer
- Design your own 25-square hopscotch game and play it 10 times (with 3 extra hops)!
You get the idea. How will YOU 2.53?
JOIN US! Get creative, have fun, and let’s make this the best, most inspiring All Ability Tri4Youth ever!
Join us for the All Ability Tri4Youth 2020 Virtual Challenge!
AUGUST 8 – AUGUST 22, 2020
Wondering what the All Ability Tri4Youth 2020 Virtual Challenge may look like for your family?
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS!