All articles, files, artwork, and graphic images found on this website are the property of FACT Oregon, unless otherwise noted, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, intellectual property, and/or trademark laws.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, distribute, display, create new works from, or exploit any of the content of this site, in whole or in part, without express written permission from FACT. Plagiarism and/or misuse of copyrighted/trademarked materials is a violation of U.S. and International laws, and could result in legal action.
What’s okay (no permission needed):
- Using FACT material (eg., informational booklets) as a handout at a conference, classroom, or employee training
- Emailing FACT materials to others as a way of sharing information
- Publishing a link to a page on www.factoregon.org on your website, social media, e-newsletter, list serv, etcetera
What requires permission from FACT:
- Reprinting FACT material – in part or entirely – in a hard copy newsletter, training material, or other printed material. No changes may be made to the text or video format (i.e., must be as-is), and FACT must be cited as the copyright owner and source.
- Reprinting FACT material in part in an electronic format; reprinting in its entirety is prohibited. No changes may be made to the text or video format, and FACT must be cited as the copyright owner and source. PDF’s only with security enabled versions only.
What’s not okay:
- Reprinting FACT material to your website (i.e., not linking to it on FACT’s website) in part or entirely without citation or security features enabled to prevent plagiarism.