Give us a day…we’ll give you all we’ve got!
We know that connecting with the community is an important part of living a whole life, and we are excited to offer opportunities to learn more about local resources and to connect with parents near you!
FACT Oregon is coming to a region near you! We’re excited to announce Regional Learning Summits will be happening across the state; we’re taking the show on the road to eight NEW locations and have added NEW workshops!
You won’t want to miss the opportunity to learn:
- Advocacy tips for navigating special education, the IEP process and healthy team dynamics, learning the lingo and acronyms (IEP, FBA, AT, LRE…oh MY!)
- What to know about Early Intervention and Early Childhood Special Education (EI/ECSE)
- Transitions…to kindergarten, to middle school and high school
- Transition and preparing for adulthood
- …and why “Charting your Vision for the Future” using your child’s strengths and a One Page Profile is critical to success!
Regional Learning Summit Locations
Grants Pass: September 28, 2019
Rogue Community College (Redwood Campus)
Redmond: October 19, 2019
Central Oregon Community College (Redmond RTEC Building)
Hood River: November 2, 2019
Riverside Community Church (Pioneer Room)
Portland: January 25, 2020
Providence Portland Medical Center (Cancer Center Amphitheater)
RESOURCE FAIR APPLICATION