- This event has passed.
Regional Learning Summit: Portland
January 25 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Join us for a day jam-packed with informative trainings, local community resources, and opportunities to meet families in your community. This day is for you!
- Advocacy tips for navigating special education, the IEP process and healthy team dynamics, learning the lingo and acronyms (IEP, FBA, AT, LRE…oh MY!)
- What to know about Early Intervention and Early Childhood Special Education (EI/ECSE)
- Transitions…to kindergarten, middle school and high school
- Transition and preparing for adulthood
- …and why “Charting your Vision for the Future” using your child’s strengths and a One Page Profile is critical to success!
Lunch and refreshments provided!
There will be training sessions delivered in Spanish as well as Spanish language interpretation support provided for other sessions. Other language support is available as requested!*