Regional Learning Summit: Newport
February 22 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Join us for a day jam-packed with informative trainings, local community resources, and opportunities to meet families in your community. This day is for you!
- Advocacy tips for navigating special education, the IEP process and healthy team dynamics, learning the lingo and acronyms (IEP, FBA, AT, LRE…oh MY!)
- What to know about Early Intervention and Early Childhood Special Education (EI/ECSE)
- Transitions…to kindergarten, middle school and high school
- Transition and preparing for adulthood
- …and why “Charting your Vision for the Future” using your child’s strengths and a One Page Profile is critical to success!
Lunch and refreshments provided!
For interpretation needs, please provide three days notice: (503) 786-6082