- This event has passed.
Assistive Technology Series #2: Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC) Parent Happy Hour (Portland)
May 30, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Join us for part two of our Assistive Technology Series, brought to you by FACT Oregon & Community Vision AT Lab!
Families with children using AAC devices- join us for:
- Information on how children with complex communication needs learn to communicate
- Strategies to create communication opportunities
- Strategies to be a supportive and effective communication partner
- Scenario role playing with your child’s AAC device
- Networking with other parents
- VERY LIMITED SPACE
- Please only one parent per family
- Light refreshments provided
- BRINGING YOUR CHILD’S AAC DEVICE (high/mid/light tech) IS A MUST
Free event (suggested $5 donation to help cover wine/food)
Parking info @ cv-atlab.org/contact