We’re All In This Together!
FACT Oregon staff are now operating 100% remotely. This doesn’t stop us from helping you navigate disability and special education and brainstorming ideas for getting your family through these challenging times.
Here’s how to access our support and services:
Call our Peer Support Line:
We are checking email and phone messages continually throughout the workday and returning calls as quickly as possible.
• Email [email protected] OR
• Call (503) 786-6082 or toll free at 1 (888)-988-3228.
• If you don’t hear from us within 2 business days, please reach back out.
Watch Our Facebook page’s Weekly Video Series: “We’re All In This Together”
FACT Oregon staff will share what we know with families Wednesdays at 2 pm and Fridays at 10 am. Our staff is in close contact with the Oregon Department of Education and the Oregon Department of Human Services, and we will help you navigate information to the best of our knowledge. Use the comment box to ask any questions you may have and share ideas to help keep families connected.
• Wednesdays at 2:00 PM
• Fridays at 10:00 AM
Register for our FREE Webinars and get the tools you need now to help your kid access an equitable education!
• Special Education and the IEP: April 13 at 12:00 PM and 6:00 PM
• Behavior and the IEP: May 11 at 12:00 PM and 6:00 PM