Share how excited you are to compete in the FACT Oregon All Ability Tri4Youth! Be as creative as you like. Want some inspiration? Click here to check out Team Minions fundraising page from the 2017 All Ability Tri4Youth!
Let friends and family track your progress and leave you messages of encouragement on your very own message board!
There are awesome prizes for the individual, team, and family team who raise the most funds! The grand prizes this year include a Samsung 50″ full HD TV for the individual who raises the most funds, Chrome Books for the team who raises the most funds, and a $500 gift card to Great Wolf Lodge for the family team who raises the most funds! You can also see who your competition is for the most dollars raised by checking out other participant pages.
Here are the steps to set up your individual or team page:
- Set up a FACT Oregon account
- For teams, you can all share one account. Don’t forget to pick a team name!
- Add a fundraising goal
- Add a picture
- Add your page content:
- Share your story
- Why are you participating?
- If you are a team, share who the team members are
- Share why FACT Oregon is important to you
- Share why are you asking people to financially support you or your team…Example: “If I raise the most money, I can win a prize!” or “To make sure FACT Oregon can help other families like it helped mine!”
- Share your link on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Don’t forget to email your family and friends, and make sure they come on August 11th to cheer you on!