Empower Oregon families experiencing disability in their pursuit of a whole life by expanding awareness, growing community, and equipping families.
Families have high expectations and a vision for the future where all communities are accessible, welcoming, and embrace that disability is natural.
Values: What Drives Our Work
- Disability is natural
- The importance of high expectations
- Self-determination must be assured
- Whole lives happen when families experiencing disability engage with their communities
- Family involvement is critical throughout the life of a family member with a disability
- Equitable access for all and respect for cultural differences